Isothermal lunch box for hot meal : Which one to choose ?
of reading - words
Do you like to carry your lunch to work, school, on a picnic or anywhere else? For your lunch break, you want to eat hot, but you don't have the right lunch box? It is imperative that you read our guide that will point you in the right direction.
It's obvious that eating homemade food is a real treat, especially if it's steamed. However, not everyone can eat at home for various reasons such as work or any other outing habits. If you find yourself in this situation, consider opting for a specific bowl, that is to say capable of maintaining the heat of your meals. This is where insulated boxes come into play, as they have the best heat retention properties. Unfortunately, they are legion on the market and it is difficult to find the rare pearl.
However, it is enough to understand that the best hot isothermal lunch box is the one with excellent thermal insulation. And to make your choice more successful, consider some key criteria including: compartments, lid, compartments and weight.
To help you refine your search, we will offer you a comparison of our best isothermal boxes. We will also reveal some valid reasons to opt for these models as well as the various elements to observe during your first purchase. Let's go !
The three best hot isothermal lunch boxes
Because choosing an insulated lunch box to store hot meals can be very difficult, here is a top 3 of our best models.
The Green Compartmented Insulated Lunch Box
Presented under a rather classic design, this lunch box embeds various features that will certainly convince you:
- Compartment and Storage: the lunch box has three compartments spread across the two floors that make it up. Thus, it will be easier for you to separate salad, rice, snacks and other foods. They are also convenient for splitting sweet and salty foods for a healthy diet. Best of all, you have a nice 1200 ml capacity to carry all kinds of food recipes.
- Safe material: the Healthy Lunch Box uses a high-quality, food-certified material. It is made of 304 stainless steel, which is one of the most heat resistant materials available. This means it is safe for human health, no matter how hot your food gets.
- Leak-proof design: this includes the lid of the container which is equipped with four folds in the form of a lock. It is quite tight and protects the inside of the can well from the insertion of outside air.
Orange and White Isothermal Lunch Box
Do you have a weakness for bowls that are original in their design? We invite you to discover this model:
- Manufacturing: this container is designed from a double box. The first one is made from a food grade pp plastic and without bpa. For the uninitiated, this is a material that is extremely durable because it is recyclable. Then there is the second container with stainless steel inner walls. With this structure, you can keep food hot for 2-3 hours. Of course, this shelf life can be extended if you wrap the box in an insulated bag.
- Portability: the insulated container is stackable due to its two-tier structure. You have access to two compartments that offer a capacity of 1.1 liter. You have to admit that this is a nice package for easy transportation of your lunch. Moreover, this portability is enhanced by the ergonomic dimensions of the utensil: 19.5 cm in length, 9 cm in width and a height of 12 cm.
- Leak-proof: due to its large capacity, the bento box offers you hermetic lids that enjoy a reliable seal to keep the food products always warm.
La Lunch Box Isotherme Army
Even if it has an average capacity of 500 ml, this model of isothermal thermos clearly outperforms its predecessors:
- Thermal performance: the Army isothermal box is the only one in this selection to store warm for several hours. More precisely, its stainless steel walls are reinforced by 6 layers of protection and thermal insulation, enough to keep warm for 12 hours. Better yet, you can keep it warm for up to 24 hours by insulating it in the isothermal bag we offer upon delivery. Finally, the tupperware's cap perfectly seals its body.
- Accessories: the other particularity of this stainless steel box is that it is delivered with accessories adapted to body. Apart from the previously mentioned isothermal bag, we find in the pack a folding spoon made of stainless steel.
- Maintenance: this model of thermo will not require you any effort of maintenance. It is easy to clean and you only need to put it in the dishwasher.
Why use a hot isothermal lunch box?
It's a no-brainer: insulated food boxes are a must-have option if you want to grab a quick packaged snack, as they keep food warm. However, aside from this benefit, there are other reasons why you might want to use it.
Insulated lunch boxes are environmentally friendly
In a context where climate change has become a public debate and favored by environmentalists, it seems important to follow the trend. With isothermal lunch boxes, especially those in our catalog, you are sure to become an eco-responsible. Indeed, they are made of polypropylene plastic, which is a 100% recyclable material. Therefore, you will not need to throw them away after use to degrade the environment.
Insulated lunch boxes are leak-proof
Feel like having a chicken broth for lunch, but worried that your lunch bag will be filled with liquids? Insulated bottles save you from this nightmare. Obviously, they always come with a very tight seal that prevents the contents from leaking or spilling. Better yet, these seals or caps also prevent heat from escaping.
Insulated lunch boxes are a great gift
If you are not used to eating on the go, insulated lunch boxes can be a great gift for your loved one or your children. To this end, there are some customizable models that suit everyone's taste. Whether you are a man, a woman or a child, the lunch box blends into any popular mass.
The insulated lunch box helps maintain a balanced diet
Many people find it difficult to maintain their diet when they are on the go. Yet, simply pack your hot menus in an insulated jar. Thanks to its various internal compartments, it allows you to keep your recipes complete and rich in nutrients. So you don't risk losing your eating habits.
How to choose the right hot food insulated lunch box?
Before choosing the isothermal lunch box for hot food, always make sure to check some details that not all sellers present. Remember that the product you choose will accompany you to work or school to keep your meals and you should not go wrong.
This criterion determines how long your food will keep under high temperatures. The more layers of insulation on the stainless steel walls of your bottle, the better the heat retention.
The other factor that could affect the performance of the insulated lunch box is the quality of its lids. For this purpose, you should check if the lid is reinforced with a seal. The latter must not allow any opportunity for the ambient air to penetrate inside the box.
Basically, stainless steel food boxes should not be too heavy to carry, as they are likely to discourage you during use. Moreover, you will have to put hot food and drinks in them, which may increase their weight. To avoid such inconveniences, consider checking the initial weight of the product.
The number of compartments
A lunch box can have between 1 and 4 main compartments especially if it is designed in a tiered format. With one main compartment, you will get an individual temperature zone for your meal. If you need to store a simple meal like soup in a warm place, this single compartment will do the trick.
However, if you want to keep a combination of foods hot, you'll want to look for models with at least 3 compartments. This way, you will enjoy 3 distinct temperature zones.
Before concluding, it is important to understand that insulated lunch boxes for hot food are not ordinary bowls. So take the time to grasp the criteria that espouses your requirements. Otherwise, you can simply choose among our models to offer you the happiness of enjoying hot food.